Have you ever thought about writing a book?
That was a question I was asked a few years ago.
And since that time I’ve written four books, edited, formatted and was instrumental on helping several others get their books to print.
Now I’m working on books 5 & 6, which are coauthored projects plus I’m ghostwriting a book for a client.
So, why am I sharing this with you?
I’m sharing because…
- A book does wonders to your authority, credibility and trust factor.
- A book tells someone that you are serious about helping others.
- A book is the ultimate business card.
- A book is the game changer that will boost your business.
- A book is a legacy that you leave unto others.
- A book is your opportunity to share your unique story.
So, why not write that book!
I can help.
But, here’s my 3 rules…
1) See the value in how a book can transform your life and business
2) Welcome the opportunity to share your experiences with the world
3) Have a serious desire to create a legacy.
If you can follow the rules then we will work great together.
However, due to my writing projects, commitments to clients and speaking schedule I only have room to help 5 people this year write their books…will it be you?
If you see the value, welcome the opportunity and have a serious desire to transform your thoughts to life in a book…then lets do it!
Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll let you know the details, the costs and what to expect.