Have you ever thought about writing a book?
That was a question I was asked a few years ago.
And since that time I’ve written four books, edited, formatted and was instrumental on helping several others get their books to print.
Now I’m working on books 5 & 6, which are coauthored projects plus I’m ghostwriting a book for a client.
So, why am I sharing this with you?
I’m sharing because…
- A book does wonders to your authority, credibility and trust factor.
- A book tells someone that you are serious about helping others.
- A book is the ultimate business card.
- A book is the game changer that will boost your business.
- A book is a legacy that you leave unto others.
- A book is your opportunity to share your unique story.
So, why not write that book!
I can help.
But, here’s my 3 rules…
1) See the value in how a book can transform your life and business
2) Welcome the opportunity to share your experiences with the world
3) Have a serious desire to create a legacy.
If you can follow the rules then we will work great together.
However, due to my writing projects, commitments to clients and speaking schedule I only have room to help 5 people this year write their books…will it be you?
If you see the value, welcome the opportunity and have a serious desire to transform your thoughts to life in a book…then lets do it!
Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll let you know the details, the costs and what to expect.
Rob is affectionately known as “Mr. Sarcasm” to his friends - to everyone else he’s a Certified Digital Marketing Strategist, a Foremost Expert On Specialized SEO, a Best Selling Author, Podcaster, Speaker and Authority Broadcaster who can help amplify YOU to your audience.
Rob has authored, coauthored or produced over 36 books covering social media, search engine optimization, podcasting, copywriting, personal injury law, weight loss, military law, life lessons, scams, sarcasm, customer service and more. His book clients include lawyers, speakers, doctors, real estate professionals and more.
Rob is also host of The E-Heroes Interview Series available on Apple, Amazon, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify & many other podcast channels. Rob works inside corporations across the globe, helping companies generate new revenue and capture online business.
Rob is also available to share talks and give interviews. To learn more and to get started visit www.AnspachMedia.com or call Anspach Media at (412)267-7224 today.