In Gary Vanyerchuk’s new book #AskGaryVee, Gary shares some commandments to live by…
- Bring value to the customer
- Provide 51 percent of the value in a relationship, whether it’s with an employee, a client or a stranger.
- Always play the long game of lifetime value.
- Smart work will never replace hard work; it only supplements it.
- People are your most important commodity.
- Patience matters.
- Never be romantic about how you make your money.
- Try to put yourself out of business daily.
All these things are wonderful…and yes, if you do them you’ll be much better for it and your business will succeed and people everywhere will be want to be like you.
I think what Gary is doing right now is phenomenal and if you get a chance to read his other books and discover more about him, you will understand his hustle mentality and what keeps him motivated.
But if you look at Gary’s commandments…it really comes down to 2 words…
Yeah, and it’s rather simple isn’t it.
You see the more you value people, the more those people will trust you.
And, if you’ve ever read my books or any of my blog articles you would know that I’m a big believer in Trust Creation.
You see, “Money is the byproduct of Trust Creation“.
Without trust people won’t value what you do, what you say, or who you are. So when you “Value People” you are making trust work. It becomes a mutual relationship.
It begins by caring, by shaking hands, by listening, by being attentive…then that trust starts to broaden and the next thing you know you’ve just received a $50,000 order or a $5,000,000 advance.
Yep…and it all starts with 2 words to live by…”Value People“!