In this book you’ll discover how two former carpet cleaning entrepreneurs consistently out performed web designers for top rank for key search terms on Google’s first page.
Rob Anspach and Paul Douglas pull back the digital curtain and reveal the secrets they used to become search engine bullies to push their competition down the ranks of the search engine listings. You’ll learn the process to pick the right keywords, the difference between on-page and off-page SEO and how to squeeze your competition off of page 1 and be the dominant listing for consumers to choose. Rob and Paul will share the truth about backlinks and why the rules on content are changing.
Optimize This: How Two Carpet Cleaners Consistently Beat Out Web Designers On The Search Engines
It’s hard to imagine that two carpet cleaners of all things would shake up the SEO world and bully their way up the search ranks. But that’s exactly what happened! And they did it using tried and true proven methods that left web designers dazed and confused.
In This Book By Rob Anspach and Paul Douglas You’ll Discover:
- Effective Ways To Achieve Page 1 Ranking On The Search Engines.
- The Importance Of The Right Keywords.
- How Boosting Social Proof Enhances Authority.
- Why Your Name Is Irrelevant.
- How Using APE Thinking Improves Ranking.
- Why You Should Never Hire This Celebrity To Build Your Website.
- How To Become A Search Engine Bully And Dominate The World.
Price individually at $24.95 – get the 10 pack and share with friends and clients for just $129.95 today.