As the new school year soon approaches I wanted to take a moment and reflect on some of my grade school and high school teachers who had an impact in my life (good and bad).
- Sister Goretti – my 2nd grade teacher who taped my mouth shut and called me a devil child.
- Sister Adelaide -my 3rd grade teacher who called me an angel sent from above
(apparently I improved between 2nd and 3rd grade)
- Mrs Price – my 7th grade teacher who never lost faith in my ability
- Mr Bearing – my 9th grade teacher who pronounced my last name correctly the very first day of school (yes, that impressed me)
- and my 12th grade teacher, Mr Weeks (you freaking asshole) – taught me what not to act like when I got older.
I want to salute each and every teacher out there, and ask that you keep doing what you do. The students need your discipline, your personality, your guidance, your patience and yes, even your anger. They need to know you care.
…there would be no lawyers, no entrepreneurs, no dentists, no doctors, no electricians, no politicians…
…in fact without teachers almost every field known wouldn’t exist.
Yup, that’s how important teachers are.
Rob is affectionately known as “Mr. Sarcasm” to his friends - to everyone else he’s a Certified Digital Marketing Strategist, a Foremost Expert On Specialized SEO, a Best Selling Author, Podcaster, Speaker and Authority Broadcaster who can help amplify YOU to your audience.
Rob has authored, coauthored or produced over 36 books covering social media, search engine optimization, podcasting, copywriting, personal injury law, weight loss, military law, life lessons, scams, sarcasm, customer service and more. His book clients include lawyers, speakers, doctors, real estate professionals and more.
Rob is also host of The E-Heroes Interview Series available on Apple, Amazon, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify & many other podcast channels. Rob works inside corporations across the globe, helping companies generate new revenue and capture online business.
Rob is also available to share talks and give interviews. To learn more and to get started visit www.AnspachMedia.com or call Anspach Media at (412)267-7224 today.