Hey, Rob thanks for the social advice, but we hired another service and they are posting 3-4x a day for us.
Yeah, I see that…but FYI: your posts…
(1) should be staggered and not pumped out all at once in a 20 minute spread
(2) they should engage the audience not bore them
(3) they should educate not distract
(4) they should be entertaining not constraining
(5) they should be real, raw and relatable and
(6) they need to build trust with your audience.
Your social media needs to be an extension of you, how people perceive you and how they can benefit from you. It’s not a place to slam people with your marketing message or distract them with ads, articles or posts that are from other services. People want to know about your service and how they can get help from you.
So going back to the 3-4x a day posting…they should be staggered at least 3-4 hours apart and give people a reason to keep coming back to your page.
If you don’t have a strategy for social then it really doesn’t matter how frequent you post or where you post you’re not going to convert followers to clients.