I tell my kids this all the time…
STOP USING YOUR DEBIT CARDS AND START USING A CREDIT CARD
- if your debit card gets stolen or the number skimmed – the perp can drain your bank account really quickly and it can take weeks sometimes months to get it all straightened out.
- if your debit card is stolen the bank may hold you liable for up to $500 in fraudulent charges.
- some banks have been known to cancel your account if they don’t believe your story on how your card got stolen
- you don’t build credit using a debit card
- if you card is stolen your liability is limited to $50 but most credit card companies waive it.
- if you pay off your balance at the end of the month you don’t incur interest charges
- using a credit card actually helps build your credit
- many credit cards come with warranty protections for the things you purchase as well as fraud protection
- many credit cards reward you in points or cash with every purchase
- some credit cards even come with complimentary services like roadside assistance, rental car insurance coverage and more.
Rob is affectionately known as “Mr. Sarcasm” to his friends - to everyone else he’s a Certified Digital Marketing Strategist, a Foremost Expert On Specialized SEO, a Best Selling Author, Podcaster, Speaker and Authority Broadcaster who can help amplify YOU to your audience.
Rob has authored, coauthored or produced over 36 books covering social media, search engine optimization, podcasting, copywriting, personal injury law, weight loss, military law, life lessons, scams, sarcasm, customer service and more. His book clients include lawyers, speakers, doctors, real estate professionals and more.
Rob is also host of The E-Heroes Interview Series available on Apple, Amazon, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify & many other podcast channels. Rob works inside corporations across the globe, helping companies generate new revenue and capture online business.
Rob is also available to share talks and give interviews. To learn more and to get started visit www.AnspachMedia.com or call Anspach Media at (412)267-7224 today.