If you’re an entrepreneur in these weird times we are living…
…share with your customers everything you are doing to protect them.
It may not seem like a big deal to you, but trust me to your customer it’s a huge deal.
Customers want to feel safe.
They need service, but they don’t want to risk catching an illness over it.
Whether you go to clients or they come to see you give them piece of mind by sharing your process, the steps you take in fixing, repairing, building, cleaning and/ or protecting them.
People want to feel safe, they want their fears to be lifted and they want you to go above and beyond for them. They want you to be their hero.
This is what we are doing to protect YOU…
Even if it’s something you already do, or something most people expect you to be doing anyway…write it down, add it to the list. The more you educate a customer upfront, the more they will trust you and the better chance they will be a customer for life.
Here’s a brilliant example from Atlanta Compressor on what they are doing to protect their clients when they send technicians to fix customer’s equipment.
Here’s what we are doing to protect our customers and employees…
- All team members have their temps taken and logged each day to ensure they have no symptoms
- Disinfect all trucks daily
- Disinfect all tools before and after every job
- Requesting to by-pass the front office and instead enter the door closest to the equipment we are servicing .
- Wiping down (cleaning) of all equipment our technicians serviced.
- Touch less paperwork for customer. No need to sign or type on a tablet.
- Extreme cleaning off offices and all surfaces twice per day
- Social distancing no team members allowed within 6 feet of each other and all meetings are video.
Rob is affectionately known as “Mr. Sarcasm” to his friends - to everyone else he’s a Certified Digital Marketing Strategist, a Foremost Expert On Specialized SEO, a Best Selling Author, Podcaster, Speaker and Authority Broadcaster who can help amplify YOU to your audience.
Rob has authored, coauthored or produced over 36 books covering social media, search engine optimization, podcasting, copywriting, personal injury law, weight loss, military law, life lessons, scams, sarcasm, customer service and more. His book clients include lawyers, speakers, doctors, real estate professionals and more.
Rob is also host of The E-Heroes Interview Series available on Apple, Amazon, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify & many other podcast channels. Rob works inside corporations across the globe, helping companies generate new revenue and capture online business.
Rob is also available to share talks and give interviews. To learn more and to get started visit www.AnspachMedia.com or call Anspach Media at (412)267-7224 today.