Because honestly, you want to know they have some knowledge and that you can trust them.
SO here’s what they need to post more of…
1) “How to” maintenance advice
2) What to look for in a house contractor
3) How does the title process work
4) Who do you recommend for a loan
5) What type of flooring would be best in this house
6) Whats involved in becoming a real estate professional
7) Pictures & testimonials of clients you helped
8) Whats the local area like
9) How does an HOA (home owners association) work
10) Contractors they like to work with and why
11) What their office looks like and who is on their team
12) How to stage a house to sell quickly
13) How to sell your house at higher prices
14) FSBO (for sale by owner) Vs using a Realtor
15) A “to do” list to get ready for moving day
…the key is to mix up your posts and give people more than just a listing of a house, give them information, give them knowledge, give them a better understanding of what a Realtor does.
When you take the time to share properly, your audience will grow to trust you and remember you when it’s time to buy or sell a home.